♥ siti_noorainie ♥
Bonjour Fellas!



Hye alls~blogwalker.✿welcome to siti Noorainie's blog.it just a simple blog.hope you enjoy.BTW leave your print at the shoutbox! thankyou♥

Navigate !

Diary About me Linkies

SCREAM HERE!!

✿ The Rule !!
✿leave your footprint here~ ✿use your blog LINK ~ ✿please jangan guna bahasa KESAT! ✿TQVM


Credit Section!

Template by : LiyanaIzzati
Basecode made by : AreQil
Background : Nurul Atiqah
Header : Nurin Asyada
Best view : Google Chrome


How SAD :'(

first at all i just wanna wish HAPPY BORNDAY to my sister EIYRA DWEN :D
heyy fellas.. now i'm feeling so sad .. why ? yaa ~ maybe bagi him itu semua perkara lama (dah basi) but for me, even dah basi sekalipon its still make me feel hurt :'/ seriusly i can't believe it at all ! why dulu dia macam tuu ???? whyyy ??!!! honestly kan , since i couple with him tak pernah terlintas langsung dalam fikiran nak duakan dia.. then one day i dont know what make me feel macam nak "curang" kat dia so siti curanglah! tapi tak lama .. sebab siti sayangkan dia.. tapi dia ??? waw! dia memang pandai 'acting'.. when the girl ask him "ktk aa gerek ka?" and him dengan selamber nye jawap "NOPE" .. heyy ! what will you feel when you are in my place ? :'( if sorang jerr i dont mind but this dia sampai pasang 3 to 4 person. waw! am i ungkit ? yupps! kalau kami lawan mengungkit sekalipon maybe he will LOSE then i will be the WINNER .. i know one of his big secret that he's hide from me and if i talked about it , maybe he will be silent :| heyy boy i love you so much! please lah berubah if you really love me ;( thats all what i want from you dear.. if you just wanna make me hurt , just forget bout it and oneday you will regret it. 
i have been couple with him since 26/12/2011 and i know selama we've been couple dia tak setia. pasang sana pasang sini ... how can i forgot about this all ? this is all his fault! siapa suruh dia masih simpan inbox dia dengan aweks aweks dia yang dulu..?! he tell me to "buang buku lama , buka buku baru" then yess! i did it. i've delete all my inbox with my EX but why him takk??!! sengaja nak sakitkan hati me ? hei sedihnya malam nihh :'( nak text dia pun takda mood. 
dahlahh .. i better take some rest dari fikir semua nihh :(
Good night! 
__wassalamualaikum__

0 Lovely babe speak!