♥ siti_noorainie ♥
Bonjour Fellas!



Hye alls~blogwalker.✿welcome to siti Noorainie's blog.it just a simple blog.hope you enjoy.BTW leave your print at the shoutbox! thankyou♥

Navigate !

Diary About me Linkies

SCREAM HERE!!

✿ The Rule !!
✿leave your footprint here~ ✿use your blog LINK ~ ✿please jangan guna bahasa KESAT! ✿TQVM


Credit Section!

Template by : LiyanaIzzati
Basecode made by : AreQil
Background : Nurul Atiqah
Header : Nurin Asyada
Best view : Google Chrome


i love you :')



All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart
and for us to be together to never be apart.
No one else in the world could even compare,
You’re perfect and so is this love we share.
We have so much more then I ever thought we would,
I love you more then I thought I ever could.
I promise to give you all I have to give,
I’ll do anything for you as long as I live.
In your eyes I see our present, future, and past,
by the way you look at me I know we will last.
I hope that one day you will come to realize,
how perfect you are when seen though my eyes ♥

*copypaste and ikhlas untuk MR.SENGETT


 _wassalamualaikum_

0 Lovely babe speak!