♥ siti_noorainie ♥
Bonjour Fellas!



Hye alls~blogwalker.✿welcome to siti Noorainie's blog.it just a simple blog.hope you enjoy.BTW leave your print at the shoutbox! thankyou♥

Navigate !

Diary About me Linkies

SCREAM HERE!!

✿ The Rule !!
✿leave your footprint here~ ✿use your blog LINK ~ ✿please jangan guna bahasa KESAT! ✿TQVM


Credit Section!

Template by : LiyanaIzzati
Basecode made by : AreQil
Background : Nurul Atiqah
Header : Nurin Asyada
Best view : Google Chrome


about me

huuu haLoo ~ assalamualaikum :D


this is me ! Siti noorainie binti ah led the name that given by my mom .. can call me ct , ayniey or whatever you want . as long as you all happy :) 
i'm sweet sixteen ( 2012 ) .. born on 3rd june 1996 at Hospital Miri . i'm from miri , sarawak . this is actually my new blogs because my old blogs was so hell stupid ! i cant open it at all ..! i love blogging thats why i dont mind if i had to make 100  new blogs xD 
thankyou :D


0 Lovely babe speak!