♥ siti_noorainie ♥
Bonjour Fellas!



Hye alls~blogwalker.✿welcome to siti Noorainie's blog.it just a simple blog.hope you enjoy.BTW leave your print at the shoutbox! thankyou♥

Navigate !

Diary About me Linkies

SCREAM HERE!!

✿ The Rule !!
✿leave your footprint here~ ✿use your blog LINK ~ ✿please jangan guna bahasa KESAT! ✿TQVM


Credit Section!

Template by : LiyanaIzzati
Basecode made by : AreQil
Background : Nurul Atiqah
Header : Nurin Asyada
Best view : Google Chrome


crying a lot today :'(

Assalamualaikum readers :D and blogwalking sekalian .. 

todays i got a lot of cry :'( .. wanna know why ? first at all i'm so lonely ~ lonely without friends that always beside me .. then , i'm crying because oh him *cap D .. then , i'm cry because of my EX ! and lastly i cry because i miss my bestie :'(
when i heard lagu kiss the rain by yiruma at my phone , siti try to menghayati music tersebut ,.. and i close my eyes suddenly my tears falls from my eyes :'( nak tau sebab ape ? sebab tyme siti pejam mata tetiba terbayang wajah him *cap D :'| , ok , then balik2 from work siti online hati siti tergerak nak stalk fb EX siti .. and his post memang mengecewakan sungguh :( siti menangis tak henti2 sebab tak sangka dia sanggup burukkan siti .. tapi takpa , siti anggap ini satu ujian dari Allah untuk siti :'D siti menangis lagi sebab calling with my bestie , yuyun .. mcm2 yg kiteorg cerita .. RINDU SESANGAT !! :"(  after calling with her , siti dapat text from my czzie thats give me strenght .. he ask me just let what people want to talk about us .. thanks cuz :D 

huhu .. kesedihan ku saat ini , kekecewaan ku saat ini adalah kebahagiaan ku untuk hari esok :'D

thanks 
_Wassalamualaikum_

0 Lovely babe speak!